Per Mar Security Customer Care in Davenport, Iowa
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5123456 Customer Care Representative needed in Davenport, Iowa
8:30 - 5:30 Monday through Friday
Every 4th Saturday from 8 am - 12 noon. Off at noon Friday before Saturday shift.
1. Investigate/resolve daily pass-code and 'Troublesome' issues that appear on the daily shift report.
2. Gather account data updates, implement and enter into software.
3. Follow-up on the account updates to insure accuracy and expediency.
4. Properly and professionally handle customer complaints and issues.
5. Receive, listen to, and attempt to resolve customer concerns and issues, and then if necessary, process cancellations.
6. Generate service tickets and follow-up as needed to insure prompt completion and customer satisfaction.
7. Handle incoming billing and invoice questions.
8. Properly and professionally handle customer complaints and issues, including, but not limited to updating user & pass-codes, call lists, alarm incidents, contract issues, cancellations, etc.
9. Copy, mail and/or fax user manuals to customers as needed.
10. Resolve collection issues with past due accounts.
11. Complete requests for credit as needed and obtain necessary approvals.
12. Maintain a positive work atmosphere by interacting with the Per Mar Security Services internal/external customers (including, but not limited to: current customers, prospective customers, clients, vendors, co-workers, supervisors and management) in a mutually respectful manner regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and all other protected classes.
13. Adhere to the highest standards of ethical business conduct and compliance by acting lawfully, ethically, honestly and professionally in the performance of their jobs at all times as well as be in compliance with company policy and procedures as it relates to their job function.
14. When appropriate, inform customers of Per Mar Security Services of products and services and refer business to appropriate department.
15. As this position develops, the employee may be assigned additional duties or special projects as deemed necessary by management.
16. Assume responsibility for understanding and complying with Per Mar Security Services attendance expectations.