Parker Hannifin Human Resource Manager in Davenport, Iowa
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5094932 Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $11 billion in fiscal year 2016, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 60 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
The Parker Hose Products Division plant in Davenport, Iowa supplies hose assemblies to a variety of customers in the Midwest, North and West regions of the U.S. The plant utilizes state of the art equipment and processes with hose and metal fittings supplied from other Parker locations to build assemblies that meet or exceed all customer specifications.
Provide leadership and support in functional areas of human resources including recruitment, employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, benefits administration, employee development, training, AAP/EEO and special projects. Serves as a strategic and tactical business partner to the Plant leadership team. Assists in the development and implementation of human resources policies and procedures and their dissemination through employee booklets, communications, and/or meetings.
* Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies (i.e. EEOC, Human Rights, OFCCP, and OSHA).
* Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
* Schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates.
* Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment / conduct new employee onboarding.
* Manages employee temporary services.
* Develop, write, and update AAP and equal opportunities programs.
* Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
* Create facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative.
* Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Support the administration of Worker's Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
* Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
* Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field.
* PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
* 4 plus years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
* Three to five years HR generalist experience.
* Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
* Minimal travel required.
* Proficient in all MS Office applications.
* PeopleSoft experience a plus.
* Experience in maintaining a nonunion presence or in the administration of a collective bargaining agreement including grievance investigation, responses and participation in contract negotiations desirable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
("Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor")
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf and http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_gina_supplement.pdf