Cambridge Investment Research CAAP Trader in Fairfield, Iowa
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a national leader as a securities broker/dealer, has an opening in the Operations Department as a full time CAAP Trader (Cambridge’s Asset Allocation Platform).
The CAAP Trader will assist with the daily trading activities for multiple managed account platforms including: accurate and timely entry of general securities trades, assisting with brokerage account problems, and to assisting with the daily activities in the Operations Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process allocation trades, distribution and liquidation requests, trade corrections, perform quarterly account reviews and an annual rebalance timely and accurately, communicate changes received from Strategists, maintain reports, and track/follow-up on open issues.
• Update and maintain information in departmental database software and on company website.
• Answer and problem-solve incoming telephone, voice mail, e-mail and occasionally in-person requests professionally and courteously.
• Ensure internal and external policies and procedures are adhered to by rep-advisors and Cambridge staff.
• One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses:
• Obtain the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 7 license within 6 months of employment.