Catholic Health Initiatives Practice Manager- Family Practice in OTTUMWA, Iowa
Practice Manager- Family Practice
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE MERCY CLINICS FAMILY MEDICINE OTTUMWA IN OTTUMWA, IA. THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, M-F 8A-5P. MUST HAVE RN/LPN EXPERIENCE AND PREVIOUS CLINICAL MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. PEDIATRICS EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Practice Manager I is responsible for managing the daily administrative and
technical support sections of a medical clinic in accordance with established
policies, procedures and standards. Anticipate and plan for future changes.
Make recommendations to improve customer service as appropriate. May support
1 – 5 providers at any given time.
Manage clinic staff on day-to-day operations.
Coordinate clinic operations and activities to ensure efficiency and
quality service is delivered within all sections of the clinic; ensuring
compliance with regulations and standards.
- Responsible for employee performance management by completing performance
appraisals and setting individual goals as outlined in policies and
- Effectively lead and develop a team of employees including hiring,
training and development, salary recommendations, etc.
- Prepare, recommend, and monitor clinic budget, goals, and objectives
taking into consideration input from clinic staff.
- Participate in the planning and development of policies and procedures,
as well as clinic-specific procedures and programs.
- Work with Regional Director to develop and implement performance goals
- Assist Regional Director with implementation and development of
Monitor payroll system to control time management.
Ensure and maintain environment to comply with regulatory, licensure,
compliance and accreditation requirements.
- Serve as the first point of contact for patient and external customer
complaints. Reconcile and investigate
all complaints relating to practice operations.
Act as the liaison between the practice and Central Billing Office.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Primary Location IOWA-OTTUMWA-MERCY OTTUMWA MED CLINIC
Daily Schedule M-F 8-5
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period 80
Weekends Required None
Req ID: 2017-R0121103