Collabera Java Developer in Urbandale, Iowa
Looking for strong back-end developers who can:
• Write code daily to build applications
• Utilize functional programming concepts in Scala and/or Java
• Adhere to principles of Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Pair program with other developers
• Continuously integrate with onsite and remote teams
• Clearly and frequently communicate task progress, disruptions, and needs.
• Additionally, the following would be helpful:
o Experience with AWS
o Experience building large scale stream processing applications
o Familiarity with the Agriculture domain
• Provides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units.
• Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
• Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships.
• Serves as a key team member which may include being on multiple teams and/or team lead.
• Participates in the review and formation of processes.
• May plan work and schedules for others for project related work.
• Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact.
• Serves as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups.
• Applies information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes.
• Designs and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
• Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members).
• Lead the Identification, analysis and selection of complex information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans.
• Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity.
• Lead in the implementation of information technology and business processes of high complexity.
• Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium-high complexity and medium-high risk.
• Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area.
• Acquires solid foundation of project management.
• Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations; actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.