ACH Foam Technologies, Inc. Machine Operator I (2nd Shift) in Washington, Iowa
ACH Foam Technologies has been an industry leader in Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) manufacturing, providing architectural insulation, geofoam, protective packaging, cold chain packaging, and industrial applications. When combining block molding and shape molding, ACH Foam Technologies has the most extensive EPS processing capabilities in the United States. We are currently looking to add a Machine Operator I to our team in Washington, IA.
The Machine Operator I will be responsible for operating equipment in accordance with procedures to ensure optimum product quality
- General understanding of the manufacturing processes, quality standards, equipment operations, safety requirements and departmental procedures.
- Verify equipment set-up prior to start of a production run, operates and shuts down manufacturing equipment.
- Verifies order information, and produces part(s) with the correct material, density, weight, size, and/or shape within quality tolerance to meet specific job requirements while meeting productivity standards.
- Monitors equipment and reports malfunctions to supervisor; assist with routine cleaning.
- Maintains proper work logs and completes required reports as necessary.
- Bundles, wraps, stacks, packs, assembles and/or labels materials per specific production instructions.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Performs any other functions and responsibilities as assigned.
- Light to moderate physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting, climbing steps or ladders, grasping, fine and course manipulation, reaching both forward and above head level, and tolerant of temperature changes for the entire shift.
- Must be able to push, pull and/or lift up to 50 pounds; and safely operate assigned machinery
Job Location: USA [IA, Washington]
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Not Specified
Travel Percentage: None
Job Shift: Second Shift
Job Category: Manufacturing