ManpowerGroup Production Operator - $15.50 to $17.05 in Ames, Iowa
Manpower is working with DANFOSS in Ames, one of the top employers in the market for Production Operator positions in a safe work environment. We are currently working on filling a variety of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift positions. If you like a variety of work and learning new things, this is a great opportunity for you. Progressive wages with opportunity for advancement! Don't wait! Apply TODAY. Text "Hire Me" to 515-232-2340 to be bumped to the front of the line!"
What's in it for you?
· An opportunity into a premier company
· $15.50/Hour to $17.05/Hour depending on the shift
· 1st shift - 6AM-2PM, 2nd shift - 2PM-10PM, and 3rd shift - 10PM-6AM
· Unlimited referral bonuses
· Weekly pay checks
· Clean and safe work environment that offers variety of work.
· No cost Continuing education/certification benefits.
What is the Job?
· Assembly, set up machines, testing and dismantling unit assemblies and sub-assembly.
· Rotate between workstations.
· Repair parts and package parts
· Meet production goals
What do you Bring to the Job?
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to read and interpret standard operating procedures.
· Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Ability to pass background and drug test.
Stop your job search and apply today! Come see why our clients rely on us and see why our associates love working with us. Do you need more information? Call us at (515-232-2340) to speak to a Recruiter if you need more details.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family to potentially earn more $$$ in Referral Bonuses.
Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs