ABCM Corp Certified Nursing Assistant in Bloomfield, Iowa
Facility NameBloomfield Care Center & Mulberry Place Assisted Living
Address800 N. Davis, Bloomfield, IA, 52537
Job TitleCertified Nursing Assistant
Posted ByLinda Grindle
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, exemplifies outstanding customer service in observing resident's individual schedules and preferences while providing assistance with activities of daily living and effectively implementing, communicating and documenting resident care.
Completion of the 75-hour nursing assistant class and successfully passed the competency evaluation, prior to employment or within 4 months of employment. Must have good oral and written communication skills specific to the English language.
PDC: We believe in a Person Directed Care approach to long-term care, encouraging the individuals who live in our communities to make choices about the care and services they receive.
Supervisor/ team leader positions: This individual must be self-motivated to accomplish assigned responsibilities with minimal supervision and lead team members toward accomplishing common goals.
All positions: Must be free from communicable diseases. Recommend immunizations be current in accordance to recommendations by CDC (unless contraindicated due to allergy), or natural immunity acquired by illness with specific disease. Must pass criminal background and abuse registry checks and be eligible for unrestricted employment.
Please ask us about potential employment bonuses.
Additional Information/Facility Benefits:
Team Bloomfield is looking for a PT evening C.N.A. 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm. $500.00 Sign on. Shoe and uniform allowance.
• Benefits including: Health, Life, Vision, Dental, Trustmark, 401K
• Paid: Vacation, Sick, Funeral, Personal Day, Jury Duty
• Free Meals During Shift
• Flexible Scheduling
• Scholarship & Tuition Assistance
• Forgivable Loan Program
• Guaranteed Annual Raise (minimum increase of $0.20/hr)
• Service Award Bonus, Holiday Bonus, AL Referral Bonus + 10% Care Cost Discount
• Double Pay for Holidays
• Cross-Training Incentives
• Friendly and Team-Oriented Work Environment
• Discounts available through: Dell, US Cellular, Verizon
• Shift Differential
• Opportunities for Advancement