The Homestead Clinic Supervisor - Full Time - Children's Autism Project, Cedar Falls in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long-term disability Insurance, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, 403B Retirement Account, Flexible Spending Account and an Employee Assistance Program
The Homestead is seeking Clinic Supervisor candidates for our growing office in Cedar Falls, IA.
Requirements include a Bachelors or Master's Degree in Psych, Human Services, Education, Behavior Analysis or related field and a BCBA. Only applicants with board certification in behavior analysis will be considered for this position; all others may apply for ABA Specialist positions.
Qualified candidates will also have 2-4 years previous experience in:
- Conducting behavioral and developmental assessments, preferably including VB-MAPP or ABLLS and FBAs.
- Developing programming procedures and data collection systems for individual treatment plans.
- Leading a team to provide intensive ABA skill acquisition programs.
Full Time Hours:
- Monday: 8:30am-6:30pm (hours vary)
- Tuesday: 8:30am-6:30pm (hours vary)
- Wednesday: 8:30am-6:30pm (hours vary)
- Thursday: 8:30am-6:30pm (hours vary)
- Friday: 8:30am-6:30pm (hours vary)
We will conduct a pre-employment drug screen, OIG, MVR, and background check, as well as an E-Verification of employment.
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing organization and being part of a team that makes a difference everyday submit your resume today!
Job Start/End Date: 17-Apr-2018 to 17-Jun-2018 (CST)
Department: Cedar Falls- CAP
Location: Cedar Falls, IA, USA
Pay Rate: Depending on experience
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time
Classification: Clinic Supervisor