CBE Companies Collection Representative in Cedar Falls, Iowa
CBE Companies will have Collection Representative openings in our Cedar Falls, IA office. Positions include base pay, plus commission!
*Purpose of the position: *To resolve accounts where monies are owed to our clients in a manner that is ethical, legal, professional, timely, and transparent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work to reach a resolution on accounts placed with our office
- Promote and suggest urgent resolution of account(s) with consumer or authorized representative
- Accurately assess consumer accounts to ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Attempt to secure payments for account resolution
- Follow up with consumers that have indicated an interest in resolution
- Adhere to call flow expectations of department
- Work and maintain individual work lists (Queues)
- Make all necessary updates in the collection system
- Maintain an up to date working knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to debt collection
Education & Experience Requirements
- At least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of work history (customer service experience preferred)
- Proficiency in computer and typing skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner with the customer
- Achieve schedule adherence and compliance expectations
- Meet productivity and call quality standards as set by the company
- Problem solving skills & ability to recommend solutions
- Training: CBE provides 3 weeks of paid training, no call center experience necessary!
- Shifts available: Full time hours of operations vary. Hours of operation: 7 AM - 8 PM Monday- Thursday, 7 AM - 6 PM Friday and 8 AM - 12 PM on Saturday. We hire for daytime, evening and blend schedules- dependent on department and business need.
- Compensation*: *$11.00+ per hour, plus commission.
- Location: Positions will be located in our Cedar Falls office.
If you have questions about this position, please call us at 319-292-1416
CBE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE encourages minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply. Background checks and drug testing required.
Tracking Code: 1079-049
Job Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States
Hiring Manager: Martin Dodge
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular