Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa LPN-Licensed Practical Nurse in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Through evidence-based practice, the LPN, under the supervision of a registered nurse, provides outcome/goal-based nursing care for patients and assists the Registered Nurse in monitoring, observing and reporting patient response to interventions. The LPN works collaboratively with all members of the health care team. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Graduate of an accredited LPN program. No prior experience required.
Current Iowa LPN license, BLS, Mandatory Reporter, ACLS(ASU,O/P Clinic), NRP (Mercy).(Mercy Living Plus: Completion of an Iowa Board of Nursing approved supervisory course curriculum within 6 months of being employed in supervisory role). Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training (NVCI) within 6 months of hire (Mental Hlth Unit).
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, intermediate to high critical thinking ability.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situation/environment.
- Ability to work with accountability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled