PDS Tech Inc Administrative Assistant in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Administrative Assistantin Cedar Rapids, IA.,
Key Responsibilities include:
• Provide administrative support to staff and respective departments. Typical support tasks include scheduling meetings, expense report preparation, and maintaining department calendars.
• Assist management by managing calendars and making priority decisions to resolve schedule conflicts, monitoring email communication and highlighting urgent matters requiring attention, preparing activity reports and leadership engagement opportunities, and coordinating department meetings.
• Serve as the focal point for the teams, such as scheduling meetings, coordinating food orders, tracking morale and providing other administrative assistance.
• Help in administering the department ALM/Teamspace sites, including site content updates, user access, and assisting users with questions.
• Interact with other administrative assistants collaboratively to share knowledge and schedule activities with senior leadership across the business, including resolving schedule conflicts as executive calendars change.
Must Have Requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card) required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
PDS Tech Inc
- PDS Tech Inc Jobs