The Longbranch Hotel Guest Services Associate in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Ensures highest possible level of guest satisfaction. Responsible for capturing sales through reservations and sales inquiries. Coordinates front office activities to assure that guest service standards are consistently met and optimum number of rooms are occupied.
Major responsibilities include:
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our guests and employees
- Sells the value of hotel to all inquiries (via telephone and in person) and strives to convert them into reservations and occupied rooms.
- Processes guest reservations, registrations, payments, and departures.
- Balances all cash, check, credit card and city ledger accounts through verification
- Shift reports and performs audit functions if assigned
- Responsible for thorough understanding and effective performance of property management system
- Maintain and organize work area and clean model, lobby and Front Office area daily
- Respond to all guest requests and follow through to assure satisfactory outcome and compliance
- Offers Guest assistance when needed whenever possible
- Complies with all safety and security policies in accordance with hotel standards
- will train.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to assist in all Front Office and Reservation operations, maintain organization, and manage guest concerns
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Employment Type: Full-Time