U.S. Bank Senior Information Security Program Consultant in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Senior Information Security Program Consultant with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. The Sr. Program Consultant will work on broad, highly visible, program initiatives in an extremely complex and evolving technical and business environment. Be responsible for formally or informally leading program sessions and collaborating inside and outside Cyber Defense. Acts as a cultural change agent, drives cyber security initiatives and priorities, and raises the cyber security posture.
• Prepare Management and Executive reports to convey the results of the program initiatives.
• Contribute ideas and content for the priorities of the program and implement continuous improvement
• In collaboration with all roles at every level of Cyber Defense, incorporate plans, programs and priorities that meet business direction
• Assist in research, strategy interviews, brainstorming sessions and strategy workshops as required.
• Assemble program insights into presentation materials for mid and senior level clients.
• Develop and remain updated in understanding of the US Bank, TOS, and ISS business environment and strategy and industry impacts.
• Collaborate with teams to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach.
• Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, and companies (e.g. FinTech) that are affecting cyber security.
• Act as an internal resource, championing the program whenever possible.
• Lead or collaborate with teams on a day to day basis.
• Be able to lead interviews and presentations.
• Support collaborative and communication tools such as SharePoint as required.
• Help lead other high priority critical path areas as assigned within Cyber Defense Strategy and Oversight.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in information technology and/or information security and compliance
• Understanding of financial industry legal, regulatory and compliance requirements for information security
• Demonstrated leadership with teams/individuals and large/complex enterprise projects
• Proficient in MS Office tool suite including, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of management
• Ability to articulate technology solutions to the business
• Familiarity with and understanding of information security technologies and controls
• Knowledge of common information security standards, such as: ISO 27001/27002, NIST, PCI DSS, ITIL, COBIT.
• Basic Understanding of System Development Life Cycle methodology
• Strong communication, persuasion, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proven team player and extremely strong collaboration skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180018362
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.