Rockwell Collins Sr Business Integration Analyst in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Requisition ID: 10015
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Sr Business Integration Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA (1000). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
The IT Business Applications Center of Excellence (CoE) is seeking a Senior Business Integration Analyst who will develop and support business processes and solutions in SAP and supporting systems. This person will work closely with end users to understand business processes in order to craft solutions that will add business value to the enterprise as well as resolve issues experienced. A successful candidate will possess business analyst skills and will maintain high quality standards in all aspects of support and project work.
● Performs business analysis of requests and follows through with the execution of break/fix incidents, sustainment work, enhancements and projects as assigned.
● Interfaces regularly with both internal and external customers as well as vendors on occasion.
● Defines, tests, trains, implements and supports functional areas within SAP and other business applications supported by E&IT.
● Coordinates, implements and communicates system change requirements.
● Works with cross-functional teams.
● Plans and manages implementation and integration of new or changed functionality.
● Is responsible for solving low to medium/high technical and complex problems with multiple stakeholders, and providing consultation support to internal staff.
● Leads and/or participates in knowledge transfer sessions across the organization.
● Acts as a mentor to less senior employees. Provides coaching and mentoring to more junior employees.
● Effectively contributes to team goals. Works beyond routine nature of tasks utilizing a specialized knowledge and technology.
● Understands IT Service Management framework and/or willing to learn.
● Able to effectively identify opportunities for service improvements while considering business process and system life cycles.
● Understands day-to-day operations of the business including technology & product road maps as needed.
● Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline, or in the absence of a bachelor's degree, six years of related experience.
● U.S. citizen or permanent resident (green card)
● Experience with SAP either working in or supporting. Preference towards experience with Sales & Distribution and/or Service Management (SD/SM) modules.
● Experience with other SAP modules a plus
● Knowledge and experience working with Rockwell Collins business processes preferred
● Familiarity with ServiceNow, Remedy or other ITSM ticketing system preferred
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.