Belcan Sr Software Engineer (Navigation) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Sr Software Engineer (Navigation)
Job Number: 283820
Description: A Sr Software Engineer (Navigation) (Direct Hire) job in Cedar Rapids, IA is available through Belcan.
Belcan is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for engineering and the desire to be part of an innovative, dedicated team responsible for industry-leading Global Positioning Systems (GPS) products. Our team needs engineers interested in architecting, designing, and developing software for real-time embedded GPS receivers for military airborne and weapons applications.
This position offers abundant opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge of GPS technology and receiver architecture, and to apply that knowledge in a team effort to develop our Modernized GPS receiver products
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Software requirements and architectural skills with functional decomposition, subsystem interface definition, technology application, and analysis.
• Strong writing skills necessary to produce documentation required for security certification evaluation.
• Experience with embedded hardware and real time hardware systems.
• Experience with Eclipse, Jira, and Jama.
• Experience with Ada, C,C++ Java or other high-order languages in an embedded application environment and experience with hardware centric products.
• Experience with Python test scripting.
• A working knowledge of Communication Systems, Digital Signal Processing, or Kalman Filter Theory.
• US Citizenship
• Ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance
• Applicant must have a STEM degree in an applicable engineering or science field.
Location: Cedar Rapids , IA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart