Mercy Medical Center Clinton Alverno Dietary Aide - PT in Clinton, Iowa
• Serves meals timely and that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Performs proper setting of tables. Set up meal trays, food cards, dining room, etc. Serves resident meals in the dining room, private dining room and delivers trays to resident's rooms/apartments.
• Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are readily available for next meal. Follows safety regulations and precautions at all time.
• Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies. Prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations as well as established policies and procedures.
• Minimum Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent, preferred.
• On-the-job training provided. Previous experience in food service preferred.
• Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
• Must possess outstanding communication skills and be able to follow oral and written instructions.
• Must possess superior customer service skills.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Trinity Health is one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, serving diverse communities that include more than 30 million people across 22 states. Trinity Health includes 94 hospitals, as well as 109 continuing care locations that include PACE programs, senior living facilities, and home care and hospice services. Its continuing care programs provide nearly 2.5 million visits annually.
Based in Livonia, Mich., and with annual operating revenues of $17.6 billion and assets of $24.7 billion, the organization returns $1.1 billion to its communities annually in the form of charity care and other community benefit programs. Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues, including 7,800 employed physicians and clinicians.
Committed to those who are poor and underserved in its communities, Trinity Health is known for its focus on the country's aging population. As a single, unified ministry, the organization is the innovator of Senior Emergency Departments, the largest not-for-profit provider of home health care services — ranked by number of visits — in the nation, as well as the nation’s leading provider of PACE (Program of All Inclusive Care for the Elderly) based on the number of available programs. For more information, visit www.trinity-health.org at http://www.trinity-health.org/ . You can also follow @TrinityHealthMI on Twitter.