Robert Half International Human Resource Business Partner in Davenport, Iowa
Robert Half is partnering with a highly successful manufacturing company in adding an Human Resource Business Partner to their growing team. Our client is looking for a professional that can work directly with the salaried employees to partner with them in organizational development, career development, performance improvement, and succession planning. Additionally, you will be responsible for some more generalist work in regards to assisting with managing the employee handbook, recruitment, employee recognition, and other employee relations related tasks. Our client offers an innovative environment that is great for a career aspiring person; there is tremendous opportunity to really do really great things. You will have an element of creativity in the role to make it your own along with a group of colleagues you can depend on and collaborate with.
Interested candidates with 7+ years of experience should reach out urgently. You can e-mail your resume directly to Emily.McDaniel@RobertHalf.com.
Human Resource Business Partner Job Duties:
• Support talent acquisition and staffing/recruitment
• Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in people management
• Act as change agent in managing organizational change where this relates to HR-related activities
• Proactively provides HR advice and support on a wide range of tactical and operational employee related issues
• Advise on issues of employment legislation
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Analyze trends and metrics and provide accurate HR data & analysis to the site, function and the BU HR lead to develop solutions, programs, and polices
• Be an advocate for equality and diversity ensuring equal access to training and equality of outcomes
Human Resource Business Partner Requirements:
-7+ years of progressive Human Resources experience to include a variety of areas (talent acquisition, compensation analysis, succession planning, employee relations, policies and procedures, etc.)
-Proven experience rolling out new programs and initiatives
-Excellent multi-tasker and deadline oriented with excellent follow up and self-driven
-Proven ability to be a go-getter and deliver on job tasks
-Experience working with Supply Chain and Engineering Departments
-•PHR certified or HRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) preferred, but not required
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $85,000.00 - $115,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Davenport, IA
Date Posted: January 5, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01530-9502805338
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs