Ingersoll Rand Sales Engineer Graduate Training Program - Arkansas, Iowa in DAVENPORT, Iowa
Technical Sales Engineer – Graduate TrainingProgram (GTP)
AtIngersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. Weadvance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficientenvironments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality andcomfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information onsustainability efforts and other corporate initiatives, visithttp://www.ingersollrand.com/.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusiveenvironment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring adiverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United Statesqualified protected veterans.
As a Technical Sales Engineer, you work with engineers,architects, contractors and owners/developers in the design, application andsale of systems, controls, parts and services for commercial, industrial and institutionalbuildings. These systems will include the world's most complete line ofefficient heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment and buildingmanagement controls.
Do you want to be more than just a competent engineer? Acareer in technical sales demands a good engineering background but alsorequires excellent communication, strong interpersonal skills & crediblerelationship building skills, determination and impressive confidence. You willattend The Trane Graduate Training Program (GTP) - a 5-month classroom trainingprogram designed to prepare engineers for a rewarding career in technicalsales. The program is geared toward developing sales engineers to sell Trane'scomplex HVAC systems and services to commercial and industrial customers. Uponcompletion of the Program, you will assume responsibilities of a Sales AccountManager focusing on Systems, Services, or Controls within a pre-assigned officelocation.
Why should you choose our technical sales trainingprogram? Started in 1926 and recognized as the industry's most comprehensivetraining program, the GTP provides you with intensive technical, business,sales and leadership training, with an emphasis on maintaining the highestethical and professional standards. As a participant, you will:
- Attend lectures and technical presentations that are practical for this career
- Hear about "real world" projects from visiting Trane sales engineers, managers and customers
- Complete meaningful homework assignments; and
- Participate in individual and team projects.
- Relocation for 5 Months of training in La Crosse, WI and Less than 15% in a defined geographic location post La Crosse, WI Training
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Open to all engineering areas of emphasis)
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the dream to significantly impact organization revenue through sales
- Strong Goal Orientation and desire to pursue a Career working directly with Customers as a Technical Sales Consultant
- Possess a Valid State issued Driver’s License with ability to provide proof of insurance
- Be a U.S. citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S. without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
We are committedto helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offercompetitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed tobuilding an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values thedifferent backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spursinnovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share ourpassion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economiesand societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins withyou.
Primary Location: DAVENPORT-Iowa
Other Locations: North America-United States-Arkansas, North America-United States-Iowa
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Aug 15, 2019, 6:32:57 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Ingersoll Rand Jobs