Eyerly Ball ACT Mental Health Specialist - Make a difference in our community! in Des Moines, Iowa
ACT Mental Health Specialist - Make a difference in our community!
Des Moines, IA (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=945+-+19th+Street+Des+Moines+IA+50314)
It’s not just a job. It’s who we are. At Eyerly Ball we have the privilege of serving others who need it most. You matter here! Your work has a deep impact on the individual and community. As you seek to serve others, you will find yourself inspired by those you serve. We are rooted in our mission and believe you will be too.
At Eyerly Ball, we are currently looking for a ACT Mental Health Specialist/Therapist on the ACT Team in Des Moines. The ACT Mental Health Specialist/Therapist utilizes the evidence-based practice model of ACT (Assertive Community Treatment) to provide wrap around services to address clients’ goals of mental health, physical health, housing, employment, social goals, and other goals as identified by the client. This position will serve as a member of a multidisciplinary team to support clients in educating and coordination mental health needs.
This community based program will require team members to serve our clients in their environment.
• Must be licensed as a Mental Health Counselor or LISW, LMSW or as an Occupational Therapist who is licensed per Iowa Code
• Preferred: CADC License
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to obtain medication manager certificate within first 3 months of hire
• Master’s degree in human services or a related field.
• 1 year with population served
• Preferred: Experience working with individuals with severe and persistent mental illness
Must maintain a minimum of $100,000 per person and $300,000 per accident auto insurance liability coverage and must be able to present proof of that coverage