CommonSpirit Health ADJUNCT FACULTY- Health Care Administration in DES MOINES, Iowa
Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education, rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy, guided by our core values of knowledge, reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence.
• Provides teaching, supervision and evaluation of student learning experiences.
• Provides individual advisement and guidance for intellectual and professional development of students.
• Collaborates with other faculty, preceptors, field faculty, and clinical agencies to provide optimum learning opportunities for students.
• Develops, implements and revises course content in a limited subject area.
• Master’s degree in Health Care Administration or 18 graduate credit hours in course relevant to Health Care Administration or Master’s degree and a minimum of 1 year experience with health care or related experience.
• Demonstrated ability in managing, leading or training others.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize appropriate, varied and innovative classroom/clinical/field teaching strategies.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences’ policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U. S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Human Resources’ Business Partner at 515.643.3180, 928 6 th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309, .
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request . We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2020-131247
Employment Type Part Time
Department Mercy College
Hours Per Pay Period 0
Facility Mercy College
Standard Hours varies
Work Schedule Varies
Location IA-DES MOINES
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs