Actalent Electrical Engineer in Des Moines, Iowa
Seeking a skilled Electrical Engineer to spearhead electrical circuit design and product development projects.
• Experience with electrical circuit design and development
Ability to assist in the definition of product architecture for both internal and customer-specific products
Experience with digital and mixed signal electrical design and development
Working knowledge of analysis tools such as PSpice
Ability to develop electrical schematics
Ability to work with mechanical engineers and PCB layout designers to implement physical layout of circuit
• Electrical circuit and product verification
- Perform module and system level verification to confirm product’s operation against specifications
• Product validation
Assist in performing product validation against user expectations.
Experience with obtaining regulatory approvals such as CE and UL
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Experience with embedded software design and development
• Experience in using C, C++, and/or assembly language
• Experience with industrial control systems and 8/16/32 bit microcontroller architectures
• Experience in developing hardware interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C, ADC and driver development
• Experience with software configuration management
• Project Leadership and Execution
• Leading integrated design teams
• Project lifecycle management
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs