Robert Half International Fraud Investigator in Des Moines, Iowa
• Respond to calls to assist with transactions
• Contact customers and vendors
• Monitor moderate to complex accounts
• Research multiple transaction channels
• Gather information from a variety of sources
• Perform general account handling functions
• Document research findings on cases
• Maintain files, records, databases
• Prepare standard management reports
• Identify control failures in bank procedures
• 1+ years experience in customer service banking and financial industry, or criminal justice
• Ability to maintain composure through escalations
• High attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Positive attitude
Hours- Various schedules. Must be willing to work weekends.
APPLY TODAY! - Email your resume to Brandon.email@example.com
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: August 2, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502102586
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs