Actalent Laboratory Technician in Des Moines, Iowa
· Lab Technician
· Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
· Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field
· \ 2+ years of lab experience
· GC/LC experience preferred
· Running analytical instrumentation such as HPLC, GC and AA. Other testing could include using a particle size analyzer, color meter, doing moisture testing, checking viscosity and completing extractions and titrations
· Data entry and record keeping of all laboratory results. Keeping accurate and updated MSDS records. Date entry of batch instructions and verification checks.
· Testing raw materials and finished products to ensure proper specifications.
· Review and follow standard operating procedures and Certificates of Analysis.
· \ Performing packaging inspection on finished goods in the production area.
· Cleaning of the lab and lab equipment.
· Other duties in the lab and plant as assigned.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs