Cornerstone onDemand Project Manager, Business Operations - Remote (United States) in Des Moines, Iowa
Cornerstone is looking for a Project Manager to join our Global Business Operations team who will play a key role in managing enterprise-wide cross functional operational projects and system enhancements. You will be working alongside operational and cross-functional team managers on the execution of key day-to-day operational efforts aligned with our overall corporate strategy and goals.
To succeed in this role, it will be necessary for you to have a natural analytical way of thinking, a collaborative working and communication style, strong stakeholder management skills across all levels of an organization, solid change management skills, and clear sense of ownership and accountability.
In this role you will…
· Proactively drive results by owning the portfolio of operational projects, managing risks and issues, and leading operational projects to achieve desired goals while keeping cross functional teams accountable to business objectives
· Work closely with various stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across cross-functional teams, clearly and effectively communicate insights, recommendations and status of projects. Comfortable presenting to and leading meetings with Director/VP level.
· Utilize change management techniques to provide clear communication and coordination within all areas affected by projects
· Create and manage methods of reporting operational status and efforts
· Assist the PMO to establish program standards and governance
· Consideration for privacy and security obligations
You have what it takes if you have…
· A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
· 3+ years of experience in leading and supporting project management and/or business analysis projects, or as an IT consultant.
· Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with others to determine, and execute, acceptable solutions
· Excellent meeting planning and facilitation skills
· Exemplary written and verbal communication skills including the ability to concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across the organization.
· Demonstrated ability of working in a busy and highly collaborative environment
· Strong sense of ownership and accountability, a self-starter
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
· CAPM, PMP or Scrum/Agile certifications
· Change Management experience and certifications
· Experience with one or several of these tools: Salesforce, NetSuite, Mavenlink (or other PSA tools), Smartsheet, Microsoft Project, ServiceNow, LucidChart
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com
- Cornerstone onDemand Jobs