Robert Half International Quality Assurance Analyst 3 in Des Moines, Iowa
Robert Half is currently staffing for an experienced, high level candidate for a Quality Assurance Analyst 3 role.
In this role you will -
• Examine and analyze programs, processes, claims, documentation and/or files of unusual, complex and/or higher risk transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations.
• Clearly communicate overall process or transaction quality and provide feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues including identification of inconsistencies.
• Analyze risks and offsets and develop solutions for problems identified.
• Act as mentor to lower level team members and may assist with their development.
• Provide support for exam management activities and any other initiatives as needed.
*Please note that all candidates are required to provide 2 recent supervisor or manager references in order to be considered for employment.
If you have previously registered with Accountemps please call us at 952.473.0373, for new applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• 4+ years' experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance; operations; loan documentation; loan servicing; or underwriting.
• High attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $22.00 - $26.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: May 22, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502577564
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs