Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Electrical Quality Technician in DeWitt, Iowa
Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
The Electrical Quality Technician is responsible for ensuring quality products by testing and troubleshooting electrical components, process control tools and end products.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Test, calibrate, & certify all Main Line Equipment and Custom Equipment.
· Build, test & certify production lab products. Troubleshoot/repair as required.
· Recalibrate returned customer equipment. Troubleshoot/repair as required.
· Review production backlog to determine incoming equipment orders and manage workload effectively to ensure equipment is shipped on time
· Maintain Main Line and Custom Equipment test documents and review requirements with engineering team when needed
· Complete Non-Conforming Product forms as needed to maintain and improve product quality
· Maintain KanBan inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level and anticipating needed supplies
· Perform incoming inspections on various parts and assemblies per Engineering Drawings.
· Maintain internal equipment calibration schedule. Work with vendors.
· Document and maintain calibration lab testing and assembly procedures
· Additional tasks as assigned
· Provide support to Service team as needed
· Provide support with customer run-offs
· Provide support for Design & Development projects
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1-2 years’ experience with electrical/electronic components; manufacturing experience preferred
· Ability to use a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
· Strong organizational skills to track equipment and maintain accurate records
· Ability to read and interpret documents (safety rules, work instructions, operating procedures)
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
· Working knowledge of electricity and necessary safety precautions
· Ability to travel if needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to contact us directly.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Illinois Tool Works, Inc.
- Illinois Tool Works, Inc. Jobs