Stanley Acess Technologies Installer Assembler in Dubuque IA, Iowa
75365BRTitle:Installer AssemblerBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State/Country/Province:Iowa No. of Positions:1Job Description:COMPANY OVERVIEW
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
The Installer/Assembler Perform installation of attachments on Customer owned Construction Equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install a variety of attachments on industrial equipment using a variety of hand tools and pneumatic equipment.
• Lifts and positions assembly using a variety of lifting devices such as floor jacks, overhead electrical hoists and forklift equipment.
• Installation of hydraulic kits and assemblies.
• Operates various industrial equipment.
• Responsible for working safety and total quality of work.
• Moves material and equipment from a storage area to the general shop area.
• Receives instructions, prints and formal job procedures for the job.
• Communicates directly with the Value Stream Leader and Supply Chain Leader.
• Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly.
• Able to work efficiently alone or in a team setting.
• Highly qualified candidate is capable of reading Schematics.
• Any other duties or tasks as may be deemed necessary by the site leader.
• Frequent lifting, bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling can be expected.
• Long periods of sitting and walking may also be expected in this position.
• This position may require long periods of sitting, typing, computer entry or looking at a computer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• One-year experience in the mechanical or a related field preferred.
• The work involves high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is critical.
• Safe work practices are expected
• To maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards
• Proper use of personal protective equipment (i.e. safety glasses, hearing protection, safety shoe protection)
• Proper use of safety devices, such as lock-out, as required.
• Safe operation of all machinery, tools and equipment.
• Proper adherence to all OSHA and safety rules and regulations.
• Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
• Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
• Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
• Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Requisition Number:75365BRFunction:Manufacturing City:Dubuque IAEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing