Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. Partner Support Team Lead in Fairfield, Iowa
Cambridge Investment Research Inc., one of the nation’s top independent financial solutions firms, is actively looking for a person who has a passion for leadership to join the Operations department for a full-time Partner Support Team Lead position on the TINA Processing team. The Partner Support Team Lead works under the direction of Partner Support Supervisor to lead the team through day to day activities and partner with associates on escalated issues.
At Cambridge, our purpose is to make a difference in the lives of our financial professionals, their investing clients, and our associates. Our values of integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness continue to guide us in the decisions we make together every day. For 39 years we’ve delivered innovative financial solutions while offering exciting career opportunities with ongoing professional development.
A national leader as a financial solutions firm, Cambridge’s commitment to long-term professional development in a unique small-town community makes this a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Cambridge has been honored 10 times by our associates as a ‘Top Workplace in Iowa’, and 13 times as ‘Broker-dealer of the Year’ by our financial professionals through Investment Advisor magazine. We are recognized among the leading firms in the financial advice industry as we serve over 3,600 independent financial professionals and hundreds of thousands of their investing clients across the country.
• Perform regular team duties including working in department queues to assist in paperwork processing, taking calls and resolving service request including assisting in escalated issues
• Develop and implement streamlined procedures in order to continually improve service processes and train team members on procedures as needed
• Drive overall team effectiveness by monitoring work quality and keep Management informed of staff needs and work load levels
• Prioritize and distribute team assignments with input from Management
• Ensure Cambridge BEST standards are met by setting reasonable standards to accomplish team tasks and goals with input from Management
• Propose future enhancements to team resources including vendor selection and software analysis, as necessary with input from Management
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three months to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 99 is required.
Job ID: 2020-1153
External Company Name: Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
External Company URL: https://www.joincambridge.com/home/