The Mentor Network Finance Manager in Hiawatha, Iowa
Finance Manager Primary Location: IA-IAHiawatha-1661 Boyson Square Dr Function: Finance REM Iowa Description REM Iowa, a partner of The MENTOR Network, is currently seeking a Finance Business Manager to join our team. This hands-on role will strategically partner with local and regional leadership in the achievement of financial and operational objectives through the implementation and administration of financial plans.
The Finance Business Manager assists in the annual budget process, forecasting and analysis of operations' performance, provides financial analysis to support business decision making and ensures the accuracy and integrity of financial reporting. This role directs and supervises assigned staff.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Performs monthly and quarterly analysis operations' results for all state and regional centers vs. plan(s).
- Prepares financial plans in accordance with annual budgets, quarterly revenue and profit targets, headcount authorizations and recurring forecasts.
- Serves as primary liaison to corporate finance and accounting; articulates field operations' needs for support and assistance.
- Provides assistance to corporate finance and accounting staff with the development of systems and approaches that address company requirements and are responsive and sensitive to field needs.
- Analyzes and presents financial information to business partners to better understand the financial and operational performance of the business lines and makes recommendations.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with local business partners and members of the finance team we support.
- Uses professional financial concepts to achieve company objectives and addresses complex business issues in imaginative and practical ways.
- Oversees Accounts Receivable for state and coordinates with Shared Service Center when applicable.
- Prepares internal and external financial reports, including cost reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.