Stryker Clinical Sales Representative- Endoscopy- Iowa in Iowa
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Who we want
Sets direction. An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
Builds organizational capability. A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Delivers results. A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what’s next.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
What you will do
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Clinical Sales Representative to promote Stryker’s industry leading point of care imaging solutions to execute the company’s vision of enhancing the lives of patients and their caregivers.
The purpose of this position is to maximize utilization of installed PINPOINT, SPY PHI, and SPY Elite Systems in an assigned territory by working closely with Sales Representatives, Operating Room personnel, various surgeon specialties and hospital administrators. We are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level of earning potential by driving procedure volume of a first in class, market disrupting fluorescence imaging technology. This opportunity proves 100% accountability for your territory results and earnings. Stryker offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards based performance. The work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high energy.
Responsibilities and duties
• Build relationships and partner with multiple Sales Representatives and Regional Manager in developing a sales plan tailored to the local market to maximize utilization of market disrupting fluorescence imaging technology across multiple surgeon specialties.
• Educate surgical staff on fluorescence imaging surgical applications and benefits and imaging system operations.
• Drive continuous expansion of SPY Elite, SPY PHI and PINPOINT IMAGING SYSTEMS’S imaging system’s customer base in hospitals to achieve sales goals.
• Become a Stryker expert across all imaging platforms, surgical procedures, fluorescence technology, industry trends and competitive issues to assist surgical teams.
• Drive adoption and usage of DermACELLadvanced decellularized dermis in hospitals for use in various reconstructive applications.
• Partner with hospital administration, key thought leaders and surgical teams in the development and execution of a plan to utilize Stryker’s advanced imaging and fluorescence technology throughout the hospital network.
• In partnership with the surgical team, develop an education curriculum and procedural based utilization plan to drive utilization of Stryker’s imaging systems.
• Act as a reliable resource to the surgical staff, providing support and guidance on the safe and effective use of Stryker products.
• Regular consultative sales activities include formal presentations, training & education events, case proctoring, lead identification/follow up and OR in-servicing.
• Responsibly manage all administrative tasks, budgets, sales reporting and expense reporting.
• Bachelors’ degree.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of selling experience with a proven track record in a complex sale. Healthcare related sales strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred.
• Successful track record of introducing new technologies to the market is preferred.
• Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to build credibility with surgeons and OR staff.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal influence skills during informal and formal sales presentations.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other company sales professionals and the internal support organization for the betterment of the business.
• Demonstrated ability to multi task, identify new opportunities and use independent judgement to solve complex problems.
• Travel required depending upon territory coverage requirements (>50%) and ability to work nights and weekends.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program. (https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/)
- Stryker Jobs