Robert Half International Pega Developer in Johnston, Iowa
Are you a talented professional with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively? You could work with Robert Half on a long-term temporary basis as a Pega Developer! This Software Developer job might be for you if you can implement new features, maintain existing code, and refactor existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This role will remote with potential
to travel to Des Moines, Iowa on an as-needed basis.
• Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies and technical solutions
• Consistently demonstrate your knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall and Scrum
• Effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project life-cycle
• Demonstrate technical knowledge by mentoring junior team members on on-going basis
• Will collaborate with developers located near shore as well as offshore on daily basis.
• Follow PEGA PRPC best practices and guidelines.
• Perform regular code and design reviews.
• Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
• Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills.
• 7+ years of total experience in IT - hands on delivery of large enterprise complex solutions
• 5+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
• At least one of these tools: PEGA, PRPC 6.x, PRPC 7.x, PRPC 8.x
• Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools.
• Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle, SQL Server.
• Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
• PEGA CSSA certified or PEGA CLSA certified
• Experienced in integration with Database, Web Services, MQ and Middleware technologies.
• Experience in Agile Scrum methodology
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalen
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Johnston, IA
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-0011533789
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs