TEKsystems Sr. UX Designer in Johnston, Iowa
Senior UX Designer
1 year long contract
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join our user experience organization to provide our Sales Enablement teams with the capabilities, functionality and workflows they need to engage with our users, to provide a great user experience, and to be effective and productive.
As a Senior UI/UX designer, you will be looked at to lead design decisions driven by research and directly influence the experience strategy of our products while developing strong collaborative relationships with our product and engineering teams.
An ideal candidate will exhibit a passion for creating solutions that are user-friendly, intuitive, and consistent with best practices. This position requires someone who can lead others, empathize with our users, and aid us in being a market shaping organization.
• Create best-in-class design solutions and user experiences
• Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor
• Drive design direction for an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and developers
• Manage the design process throughout the entire project, drive decisions, track issues, and work with development to produce outstanding work
• Effectively communicate design choices & direction to multiple stakeholders by incorporating and articulating design principles which balance the customers' needs
• Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences
• Conduct usability testing and analyze user feedback and activity
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
• Provide valuable insight into user interface design best practices
Adobe Creative Cloud, Wireframes, Mock-ups, journey mapping
Top Skills Details:
Adobe Creative Cloud, Wireframes, Mock-ups
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors or Masters degree in related discipline (HCI, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, etc.)
• 5+ years experience designing interfaces for software, apps or the web
• Experience leading and directing the work of other designers
• Awareness and understanding of mobile-first, responsive design and systems such as Google Material Design
• Experience using and contributing to a design system
• Extensive user interface prototyping experience, with proficiency utilizing tools such as Adobe, Invision, or Sketch
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns Exposure to Agile Methodology and practices
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
• Online portfolio showcasing design work
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.
- TEKsystems Jobs