Wells Dairy Inc. HR Benefits & Data Support Administrator in Le Mars, Iowa
Responsible for creating world-class customer experience for internal and external partners with a strong focus on user experience and a passion for continuous improvement and data reliability. Support senior manager in handling audits, government reporting requirements, escalated employee issues. Liaison between IT and vendors to ensure vendor file accuracy and timeliness. Responsible for orientation and open enrollment processes to ensure employee satisfaction and vendor requirements are met.
- Responsible for new-hire orientation and open enrollment processes. Ensure all materials, files, and data is accurate and presented in a timely manner. Work with internal and external customers to drive overall employee satisfaction.
- Resolve and prevent data quality issues through the appropriate choice and method of error detection, error prevention, and process controls and improvements, (vendor files, benefit files, open enrollment materials and files, etc.) Will work with IT, payroll and vendors to ensure timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Serve as escalation point for employee and supervisor concerns regarding benefit issues, ensuring appropriate resolution. Create memos, letters, informational materials as needed to resolve issues and document all steps and resolution.
- Ensure processes and reports adhere to data quality standards to ensure data is accurate, complete, secure, and reliable. Prepare and provide metrics and analysis to manager.
- Assist with implementation and daily oversight of functions of health center, occupational nurses, wellness screeners.
- Participate in implementation of overall benefit strategy and cost containment measures.
- Consult and partner with HR team to understand business issues and translate user insights into effective, user-friendly tools and processes.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years previous compensation/benefits administrative or general HR experience strongly preferred
- General benefits knowledge and HR practices and policies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must possess strong communication (written, oral and presentation) skills. Proficiency with Smartsheets and Oracle HCM.
- Ability to continuously identify and recommend opportunities for improvements to processes and procedures. Ability to professionally maintain confidential and sensitive information.
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2100000110