Anytime Fitness Part Time Personal Trainer in Le Mars, Iowa
Anytime Fitness is currently seeking qualified personal trainers who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting and 1:1 setting. An AF Personal Trainer must focus on a well-rounded understanding of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize clients' experience and results.
Be a part of a great TEAM with a fun and motivating work environment!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of 4+ members
- Program and implement individualized workouts for members
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Build fitness attendance and retain current members
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly/monthly fitness staff meetings and required educationsal presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
Provide exceptional member service JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Have a strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Must acquire a fitness certification/personal trainer certification within 90 days of hire from an AF fitness approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, NSCA, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in an exercise related field is preferred but not mandatory
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal traiing in the fitness industry
- Excellent communication and customer attention skills
Must be able to safely lift and move up to 50lbs REQUIRED CERTIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Accredited Certification: ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc.
- Current CPR/AED
- Fitness training: 1 year preferable Part Time Positions Available - must be available evenings and some Saturdays. Continuing education and credits available to staff at no cost, free gym membership. Full time opportunities are available upon evaluation and need at certain locations. Only serious inquiries please.