Mosaic Direct Support Supervisor in Logan, Iowa
About Mosaic:Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.About this position:As a Direct Support Supervisor at Mosaic, you'll have the opportunity to directly impact the lives of people with disabilities and the people who support them in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.In this role you will:
- Coordinates and manages program operations ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Oversee staff to include hiring, training, and scheduling
- Coordinates activities and appointments of individuals served
- Document the services and supports provided
Additional skills for the Direct Support Supervisor:
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask , be flexible and develop/receive coaching with staff/peers
Ability to navigate and teach/train different technology with staff
Associates Degree in a related field.
- Minimum one year of related experience required.
- Position may require certification in CPR and medication administration.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled