Kelly Services Shipping/Receiving Worker in Maquoketa, Iowa
Put your career in motion with a new opportunity. Join the Kelly Professional & Industrial team as a Shipping Loader for a large distribution center located in Maquoketa IA . We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be! Bring your energy and find out What’s Next for you.
Here’s how to apply:
• Click “Apply Now”
• Email your resume JODG648@kellyservices.com
• Call or Text Jodi 253-220-6388
copy & paste link below, select your prefer time & day.
Why you should apply to be a Shipping Loader:
• Competitive pay. First Shift $15.50 and Second shift: $16.25
• Shift: First / Second
• Overtime available, clean, team-oriented work environment!
• Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What a typical day as a Shipping loader may look like:
• Load / unload trailers with merchandise
• Pick/Pack orders, adhere labels to boxes if placed in shipping
• Operate automated equipment
• Record data and report problems as they arise
• Exercise exceptional attention to detail in checking finished product for flaws, ensuring top quality
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
• Have excellent manual dexterity and enjoy performing repetitious work
• Enjoy working with your hands
• Have knowledge of safety procedures
• Have assembly or warehouse experience
If you’re dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level!
#Whatsnext #NorthCRT2021 #Shipping #Receiving
APPLY OR REFER A FRIEND !
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs