The Raymond Corporation Supervisor (Warehouse / Shipping & Receiving) - Muscatine, IA in Muscatine, Iowa
Supervises, coordinates, provides leadership to and reviews the work of assigned group of employees.
- Ensures safe workplace is maintained through employee training, regular safety audits, and use of Take Ten's to increase employee safety awareness.
- Plans and schedules the work of the departments for maximum effective utilization of employees, equipment and material within budgetary, cost and quality standards.
- Estimate production needs and assigns work to meet completion dates in accordance with schedules fixed by business plan, and or management.
- Plans day to day departmental operations, develops methods, authorizes overtime and controls costs.
- Provides input on staffing requirements. Requisitions and selects qualified employees.
- Assigns/instructs employees in proper performance of work and familiarizes them with company policies, procedures and regulations. Initiates appropriate disciplinary action.
- Maintains discipline of employees in accordance with established rules and regulations.
- Provides data and analysis concerning departmental and individual performance.
- Arranges for proper maintenance of machines, equipment, and facilities for which they are responsible.
- Assumes responsibility for proper application of established employee relations, wages, and salary administration policies, including safety and health regulations.