Badger Daylighting Corp. Operations Supervisor - Sioux City, IA in Sioux City, Iowa
Badger Daylighting is seeking an Operations Supervisor to work in our Sioux City, IA location. The Operations Supervisor reports to the Area Manager and will be responsible for coordinating the safety, field and new hire, for example onboarding, aspects of the business.
- Assist with dispatching units and schedule projects on a daily basis.
- Communicate with clients, with a customer service focus on a daily basis.
- Assist with project related biddings and proposal.
- Supports and improved business development on a daily basis.
- Reviewing operator’s daily paperwork (Daily trip ticket, FLRA, DOT logs).
- Ensure that operators are following Badger’s maintenance polices procedures.
- Deliver of material to the units in the field if required.
- Assist and support with monthly safety meeting which includes preparing the agenda.
Perform daily onsite safety inspections.
Previous experience required in one of the following areas:
o Vacuum, Pump Trucks
o Commercial Underground Construction
o Oil and Gas
o Underground Utility
o Equipment Rental
o Trucking / Fleet Management
- Valid CDL preferred
- Supervisory experience required
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Computer skills and strong organizational skills required, with a preference for Oracle or similar system.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
- The person in this position will need to be a team leader and the ability to relate well to a wide variety of people (field and office).
- Must have a professional approach to business.
Physical Demands Requirements
- Must be able to hear and distinguish emergency signals and instructions while on duty.
- Must be able to repetitively sit, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time.
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish tasks for some clients when applicable.
- Must be cleared to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to climb ladders, and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights.
- Must be capable of working extended hours and variable shifts.
Candidate will be required to successfully complete pre-employment screening, which includes criminal background check, credit check, MVR history, drug and alcohol test, physical (DOT & Non- DOT), and a Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE). We also require supervisory references and education verification.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting is North America’s leading provider of non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. We are publically traded company, listed on the TSX (‘BAD’). Badger traditionally works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and commercial construction industries. We have been designing and manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years, continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian locations.
Badger is a leader in the Hydrovac and environmental services industry because of our great people and their customer focus. Be part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find innovative ways to solve problems.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health, Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to apply with their supervisor before submitting an application.
Organization: *Badger Daylighting Corp
Title: Operations Supervisor - Sioux City, IA
Location: IA-Sioux City
Requisition ID: 210436
Badger Daylighting is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Badger Daylighting Corp.
- Badger Daylighting Corp. Jobs