Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Director of Food and Nutrition in Waterloo, Iowa
Responsible for the provision of high quality food services and clinical nutritional services for MercyOne Northeast Iowa. Leads and monitors all work assigned to food operations to include: production, purchasing, sanitation, patient and food services; retail, vending, procurement, distribution and catering. Assures effective use of financial, material and human resources. Promotes and ensures high standards of operations through ongoing quality improvements. Adheres to MercyOne's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne.
Bachelor's Degree in Food Service Administration/Dietetics or equivalent education and experience.
- Five years of progressively more responsible food service/nutrition experience.
Must be a Registered Dietitian/Licensed by State of Iowa. Mandatory Reporter.
- Excellent communication, leadership and teambuilding skills.
- Adapts easily to meet the needs of the times, responding with a sense of urgency.
- High language, high math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer. * Ability to plan and implement new processes. Ability to convey positive image and build positive relationships. Ability to resolve conflicts. Ability to work with a diverse group of people and work effectively under pressure. Ability to meet established goals and work with a large degree of independence.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled