Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa MLT/Medical Lab Scientist in Waterloo, Iowa
Performs clinical testing of laboratory specimens to provide accurate and reliable data for clinical assessment of patients. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Associate's degree in a Medical Laboratory Technician program. Minimum of 6 months laboratory experience preferred.
ASCP eligible and successfully pass certification exam within 6 months of hire or certified Medical Laboratory Technician by ASCP. Mandatory Reporter.
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer, database software.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to be highly organized.
- Ability to work with multiple, simultaneous tasks and in emergency situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled