Collabera Validation Testing Engineer in Waterloo, Iowa
Validation Testing Engineer
• Performs basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project.
• Operates in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
• Develops recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
• Applies existing applications to routine problems.
• Produces and/or evaluates possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
• This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
• Analyzes assignments and determines engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
• Compiles and furnishes necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
• Learns and applies company engineering policies and practices; learns company products. Executes test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
• Conduct component and engine testing in a laboratory environment.
• Coordinate part procurement and assembly of test parts.
• Review failed components and determine disposition in conjunction with design engineers.
• Prefer candidates with 4 year engineering or industrial technology degree.
• Lab and testing experience is a plus.
• First shift position.
• Business casual dress code. Metatarsal safety