Anthem, Inc. Business Systems Architecture Director in West Des Moines, Iowa
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Systems Architecture Director
Responsible for providing strategic direction for the creation of new system/ platform(s).
Plays a key role in partnering with CIO/Technology as well as key business leaders to ensure operational capabilities are aligned with business strategy. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
· Accountable for guidance of design, development, implementation in alignment with IT
· Responsible for the strategy and alignment with business needs
· Will drive accountability and partner with business on ongoing tool development
· Accountable for oversight of change orders and/ or new functionality of tool
· Will continuously seek solutions that might enhance the data output of the new system/ platform
· Will keep pulse on solutions that offer innovative technology approaches for the Stars program
· Will provide configuration support as it relates to system integrations and enhancements
· Supports the development of the business unit vision as it aligns with the enterprise vision
· Creates a strong partnership with business unit and other IT organizations
· Provides leadership to foster and promote configuration excellence quality in the deliverables process efficiency and innovation
· Drives consistent solutions that minimize complexity effort and maintenance
· Monitors performance against budget and plan
Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 15 years of experience in a related field including 12 years of planning experience and providing configuration support for Facets WGS or similar payer system; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred. Project Management certification and Six Sigma certification preferred. Experience in a large health care organization preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
- Anthem, Inc. Jobs