Cardinal Health Customer Performance Strategy Representative in West Des Moines, Iowa
The Customer Performance Strategy Representative will be responsible for achieving the program performance expectations of our health plan clients. The representative will track progress against client performance guarantees and own the strategy development and execution to meet those guarantees. Key responsibilities include analyzing program data to find actionable insights, demonstrating innovative problem solving, and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders. This role requires accountability to achieve business objectives, self-motivation, and inventiveness. Some travel may be required.
- Manage performance campaigns on behalf of clients by tracking and forecasting performance and developing and initiating campaign strategies.
- Target providers to recruit or engage in the OutcomesMTM provider network.
- Prepare and analyze reports to support performance campaigns.
- Manage and track pay for performance programs with network partners.
- Collaborate with Operations teams to execute performance strategies.
- Coordinate and attend site visits, onsite meetings, and conferences as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer experience working with community or other pharmacies on quality-related programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical proficiency related to PC and basic office software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of an organization, demonstrating professionalism and good judgment at all times.
- Must be able to manage competing demands and multiple priorities, while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work autonomously (with minimal direction) while also being part of an integrated team.
- Must be able to travel overnight up to 15%.
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Involves extended computer and phone contact.
- Sitting and standing long periods of time.
- Occasional work in large auditoriums or crowded conference centers.
The job description above is intended to describe the work being performed by employees assigned to this job. Other responsibilities may arise or be required to accomplish the needs of the business. Job responsibilities are subject to change for personal growth, organizational development, and/or evolution of new technologies .
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Cardinal Health Jobs