Robert Half International Marketing Data & Report Analyst in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
The Marketing Data & Report Analyst will analyze and provide reporting for automated marketing programs and drive conversations with stakeholders on key performance indicators for the Marketing Department.
The ideal candidate would possess experience in marketing analytics and coding experience within SQL or SAS.
For immediate consideration for this Marketing Data & Report Analyst role, please apply now and find me on LinkedIn-Diane Calder.
• Provide analysis on automated marketing programs including the effectiveness of individual tactics, sales lift generated by the programs and recommendations for potential changes or improvements to key stakeholders and program owners.
• Lead the development and implementation of Marketing KPIs that ladder up to overall company KPIs.
• Drive agreement across marketing stakeholders of KPIs, supporting metrics, and processes to acquire and present data.
• Analyze and understand the success of Athene’s firm onboarding process and provide recommendations on areas of improvement.
• Be the analytics SME for integrated marketing and provide insight into potential metrics with specific marketing tactics and the relationship between tactics at each stage of the marketing funnel.
• Design compelling reporting and visualizations to inform marketing stakeholders on progress towards KPIs, including department KPIs and campaign specific KPIs.
• Partner within the analytics team to provide additional strategic insight on future initiatives.
• Partner within the Retail & Institutional Marketing team to align campaign goals with achievable results.
• Build dashboards, reports, and alert systems for the ongoing analysis and monitoring of marketing campaigns and activities.
• Perform ad hoc analysis to support the senior leadership team and other key stakeholders.
• 1+ years of marketing data analytics experience
• 3+ years of coding in either SAS, SQL, Python, R, or similar languages
• Proficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems such as Pardot and Salesforce
• Understanding of KPIs, supporting metrics, and how to implement both in a fast-paced, growing organization
• Ability to break down complex topics into digestible insights and compelling stories for key stakeholders.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs