Wells Fargo Middleware Support Engineer in West Des Moines, Iowa
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
This individual will work with an Enterprise Middleware Compliance Support Team to ensure supported servers are compliant with the banks IT security policies. The Middleware Compliance Support Team ensures critical routine maintenance related to Application, Web and Messaging Servers occurs according to SLAs. Examples of routine maintenance are patching, configuration drift, vulnerability resolution, and certificate management.
• Individual must be comfortable accessing both Linux and Windows servers to remediate products like; WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, IHS, IIS, and MQ.
• The ideal candidate will have experience creating PowerShell or Python scripts to automate technical changes on large heterogeneous server populations.
• Must also have experience using Enterprise automation tools like Ansible, Puppet and Venafi to deliver solutions at scale.
• Individual will lead planning, executing and reporting on middleware vulnerabilities.
• Must be comfortable and capable hosting meetings to inform, organize and influence others to accomplish shared goals and track results.
• Must be able to analyze technical vulnerability reports and quickly turn data into actionable plans.
• Must be comfortable manipulating data in Excel and Tableau.
• Also have experience working with Workflow tools like ServiceNow, Remedy, Jira, KanBan and Agile in a DevOps environment.
• This individual will also participate in an on-call rotation and respond to production outages and/or critical vulnerability remediation events.
• Will also be expected to perform root cause analysis related to production outages.
• Must be able to open Vendor support request and partner with Vendors or peer support teams to resolve technical challenges.
5+ years of systems support analysis experience demonstrated through work or military experience
3+ years of experience working in managed services as demonstrated through work, military, or education
3+ years of digital certificate management experience
5 + years of WebLogic or WebSphere experience
3+ years of Tomcat administration experience
3+ years of experience with Java Message Service (JMS) tools such as WebSphere MQ or Solace
1+ year of systems vulnerability management experience
5+ years of experience with the installation, configuration, implementation or administration of middleware web or Apache application servers
Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
Ability to interact with all levels of an organization; including management
Strong team or technical leadership experience
Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
2+ years of Agile experience
2+ years of Puppet experience
Knowledge and understanding of the Venafi Trust Protection Platform
Experience with Ansible automation tool
Other Desired Qualifications
2+ years working with configuration and monitoring technologies such Ansible, Telegraf, Grafana
1+ years of experience reviewing Qualys reports and identifying remediation solutions
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Company: Wells Fargo
Req Number: 5570058-5
Updated: 2021-05-05 21:15:04.214 UTC
Location: West Des Moines,IA
- Wells Fargo Jobs