Robert Half International Mortgage Specialist in West Des Moines, Iowa
On a daily basis, the Mortgage Specialist will be responsible for the following functions;
• Review applications
• Handle mortgage loan transactions
• Analyze and verify information necessary to process documents to the next step
• Assist closers by preparing documents for their review
• Work with internal loan officers and loan processors
• Answering questions related to mortgage loans in a call center environment
• AA or BA/BS in finance or related
• Minimum 2 years of experience in using Microsoft Excel and working with spreadsheets
• Proactive with strong initiative; a self-starter who is comfortable taking on new tasks with little guidance
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle periods of increased workloads and deadlines
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
These positions are at a HOT COMMODITY! APPLY TODAY!!
For immediate consideration please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: September 11, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502685369
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs